Those wishing to be considered for membership in the Putnam County Fish & Game Assn. (PCF&G Assn.) must send a letter request by US Mail to:
Putnam County Fish & Game Assn. Post Office Box 418 Carmel, NY 10512
Your letter must include the following: 1. Your home address and your mailing address, if different 2. Your home telephone number and your mobile number; both required 3. Your e-mail address 4. Your occupation or profession 5. Your employer's address
6. Provide a narrative, outlining the reasons you wish to join PCF&G Assn.
7. Indicate your level of firearms expertise; List firearms certifications you may hold; do you possess a valid NYS Pistol License and have you completed the NYS Hunter Safety Course.
1. Membership in the National Rifle Assn. (NRA) is a prerequisite for membership in the PCF&G Assn. If you are not a member of the NRA, our staff will enroll you in the NRA at the time your PCF&G Assn. membership application is approved.
2. You may also be subject to a Criminal Background Check as a condition of membership in the PCF&G Assn.
(3) We have a backlog of membership requests dating back several months. It is advisable to also enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope with your membership request so we can send you a receipted copy of your request along with your list number.
Please mail to:
Putnam County Fish & Game Attn: New Member Chairperson P.O. Box 418 Carmel, New York 10512